Founded in 2005, MVR Lawn Sprinklers started and continues as a family owned and operated company. We care and appreciate our customer trust. We provide quality service to residential and commercial clients throughout Long Island. We make all repairs and perform seasonal maintenance from remodeling an existing lawn sprinkler system to designing and installing a brand new system. Our experts N.Y.S. certified technicians are dedicated to working with you to implement a sprinkler system that meets your needs. We are a fully licensed, insured and certified company.
Services provided by MVR
- Back-Flow Preventer Installation
- Back-Flow Testing ( N.Y.S. Certified )
- Residential Drip Irrigation
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Professional Grade products
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Free Estimates
- Residential & Commercial Irrigation
- Underground Sprinkler Installation
- Sprinkler System Repairs & Upgrades
- Sprinkler Spring Turn On
- Sprinkler Maintenance & Renovations
- Sprinkler Summer Check up.
- Sprinkler Fall Winterizing (Blow Outs)
Sprinkler system installation
- We use state-of-the-art pipe-laying equipment to ensure that most irrigation systems can be installed in just one day or hours with minimal, if any, signs of lawn disruption.
- We keep your sidewalks and driveways intact using boring equipment and air-powered punches to install sprinkler piping with no cutting or breaking.
- For more delicate areas such as flowerbeds and vegetable gardens, we use the tried-and-true method of hand-trenching to preserve the integrity of the existing root structure and plant material but when required we use our state-of-the-art trenchers.
- MVR Lawn Sprinklers is a proud green company using the best quality products from green companies as: Hunter-Irritrol-Rain-Bird-Toro and many more.
- when the installation of your system has been completed, the foreman will walk you through the entire system and will explain it to you on a step-by-step order. your system has a warranty of 2 years.
New York State Certified Back-Flow Testers
Backflow is defined as the undesirable reversal of flow in a potable water distribution system as a result of a pressure differential or siphon condition that exists between two piping system, it can be prevented by installing a backflow preventer device.
Spring has arrived and it is time to open your sprinkler system. We provide a point-by-point inspection at the time of opening your sprinkler system as follows:
- Check water main and water meter for leaks.
- Check inside and outside sprinkler plumbing.
- check Electrical wires, valves, water pump, rain-
- sensor and timer controller.
- Check shut off valves for proper operation.
- check System’s Manifold for leaks and proper function.
- Check, clean, lubricate and adjust all sprinkler heads.
- Check sprinkler main lines for leaks or any damage.
- Check, adjust and test every zone with proper time-
- settings for spring operation.
- Check and evaluate sprinkler system coverage.
- Review and record water pressure for proper operation.
sprinkler Winterizing (blow outs)
Winterizing your sprinkler system is a special task to be done at the beginning of the fall season and your irrigation system must be properly winterized to protect it from snow, ice and below freezing temperatures that could damage it.
We provide an extensive process to winterize every system as follows:
- Turn water off to the sprinkler system.
- Blow water out of sprinkler system using a professional grade air compressor.
- turn off or unplug timer controller and all electrical sources properly.
- Properly prepare manifold and electrical valves to avoid freezing.
- Disassembly of the Back-Flow Preventer (when required)
“Our quality and reliable honesty make the best policy to our customers.”